[hlwm] split feature-request

tylo hart tylerthomashart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:56:42 CET 2013

Hello,

If I understand 'up' and 'left' correctly, these pieces of shell script
should accomplish what you want:

# Split UP
herbstclient split v 0.5
while herbstclient shift d; do
    herbstclient focus u
done

#Split LEFT
herbstclient split h 0.5
while herbstclient shift r; do
    herbstclient focus l
done

Sorry for any typos, Im in a bit of a hurry.

Cheers,
tylo