My first publict attempt at contribution ever - close_and_remove command

Martin "eto" Misuth et.code at ethome.sk
Mon Aug 18 12:26:10 CEST 2014

Hello,

okay guys I have been running with this after a while, and it seems to
work pretty well. What it does is that it also removes frame when
closing last window inside.

I split maximised frame to do something unexpected and "unsplit" it
right aterwards quite often. Without this it takes two keybinds
to achieve or some script (I don't like that) or chain. I thought more
people would benefit from this if this was included into core wm.

This is my second time ever doing something with git and first time
producing diff, also I am not very good coder, so I hope I didn't
mess it up and it went through fine.

 eto