Eclipse 4.3 doesn't work with herbstluftwm...

Suhaib Nabeil snabieel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:03:11 CEST 2014

I'm using the version of herbstluftwm which is found Ubuntu 14.04 repo.

Then I downloaded the latest version of eclipse from their website and
tried to run it but it didn't run well. Here is a screenshot of it:
http://imgur.com/QmmubV8

The space between below the grey window cannot be removed. It is as if
there is an invisible window that is taking this place

I switch to Unity and run the eclipse from there and there weren't any
problem.

I also installed eclipse from the repo and it worked in herb window.

It might be worth mentioning that I'm using dark theme of eclipse. Here is
a screenshot of the theme: http://imgur.com/cwFTeZb

The source of the theme:https://github.com/guari/eclipse-ui-theme