Minor bug

Matias Linares matiaslina at opmbx.org
Tue Apr 14 05:53:36 CEST 2015

Yeah, Here's happen the same (Arch Linux and herbstluftwm 0.6.2-2). I've been
looking at the code from the repo but it seems that it's not the same version
that they are working on[1][2] (our wm is written in C instead of C++) so I don't
know if a patch would be helpful.

[1] http://herbstluftwm.org/archive/msg00410.html
[2] https://github.com/herbstluftwm/herbstluftwm