Serious bug

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:16:14 CEST 2015

It's a new day. I just powered up and booted my system and decided to
try Newcash with your window manager again, with different layouts.
With the same window layout as yesterday, I did the same 'find' that
failed yesterday. Today it works correctly. I tried it with various
layouts and there was no problem. Yesterday, the system had been up
for hours, as had the window manager, when I had the problem I
reported. Beyond that fact, anything I would say, e.g., memory leak,
would be pure speculation.

Given today's result, I will continue to use your window manager and,
of course, will watch carefully to see if yesterday's symptom
reappears.

/Don