window refreshing problem

Thorsten Wißmann edu at thorsten-wissmann.de
Tue Aug 4 18:48:32 CEST 2020

Hi Leo,

I can't reproduce it. I've tried it with xarchiver 0.5.4.15-1 from the
arch linux repositories (the gtk-3 frontend). I've extracted the
texlive-fontsextra-2020.55407-1-any.pkg.zst package which is 500MB
zipped and 1.5GB extracted. Even after switching back and forth between
workspaces I still could see the light in the status bar blinking
between red and green. But in total the extraction process takes very
little time.

Does it also happen when creating an archive? (creating an archive takes
much longer, so maybe it's less of a hassle to debug it)

Best,
Thorsten