window refreshing problem

Q leo.szilard00 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 02:24:53 CEST 2020

Hi Thorsten,

Thank you for replying. I normally use only the extract feature of
xarchiver from pcmanfm but archiving is the same behavior.  I extract
rar files (<2GB in total) and it takes about a minute or so.  I have a
very limited system with 2 cores therefore that might be the issue
here.  If I wait long enough the window where xarchiver app is working
will refresh itself but it might take over 20 seconds.  I don't have
this problem with the other window managers namely dwm for instance.

Regards,

Gene