[qutebrowser-announce] qutebrowser v1.0.3 released

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sat Nov 4 23:41:04 CET 2017

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 04, 2017 at 05:19:52PM +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> I just released qutebrowser v1.0.3 with a couple of improvements:

Unfortunately, a qutebrowser/html/doc/foo.mp3 which I used to reproduce a bug
some days ago was distributed as part of the source release.

I've just uploaded a v1.0.3-1 source release with the file removed.

I've also pulled the original upload - I hope this won't cause any trouble
somewhere, but it was necessary here, as I'm probably not permitted to
redistribute the file.

For anyone curious, this was the song:
https://soundcloud.com/tonymoss917/tiredboy

Sorry for the inconvenience!