[qutebrowser-announce] qutebrowser v1.3.2 released!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Jun 10 16:35:55 CEST 2018

Hey,

I'm happy to announce that I just released qutebrowser v1.3.2 with some
more (and improved) workarounds for Qt 5.11 bugs, plus some other
bugfixes:

- QtWebEngine: Improved workaround for a bug in Qt 5.11 where only the
  top/bottom half of the window is used.
- QtWebEngine: Work around a bug in Qt 5.11 where an endless loading-loop is
  triggered when clicking a link with an unknown scheme.
- QtWebEngine: When switching between pages with changed settings, less
  unnecessary reloads are done now.
- QtWebEngine: It's now possible to open external links such as `magnet://` or
  `mailto:` via hints.

Enjoy! A v1.4.0 with new features (and Qt 5.11 bundled for
Windows/macOS) will hopefully follow in around two weeks, once PyQt 5.11
is released.

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)