[qutebrowser-announce] qutebrowser v1.4.2 released
me at the-compiler.org
Sun Sep 2 15:16:11 CEST 2018
I'm happy to announce that I just released qutebrowser v1.4.2 which
mostly consists of bugfixes:
- The `content.xss_auditing` setting is now enabled by default, to mirror
Chromium's rather than Qt's default behavior.
- Long URLs in the statusbar are now elided at the end rather than in the
middle, to make sure the hostname is completely visible whenever possible.
- Crash in Qt 5.7.1 when a website uses `window.print()`.
- The workaround for Nouveau graphic drivers now works properly again.
- Crash when using `:follow-selected` with a link which is outside of the view.
- Workaround for windows not showing as urgent with some window managers
- Crash when opening URLs with some unicode characters (IDNA 2008). Those URLs
still won't open though, due to missing support in Qt.
- Crash when a download directory which can't be created is configured.
- Crash in the `importer.py` script when importing Chrome bookmarks from newer Chrome versions.
- The `content.webrtc_public_interfaces_only` option didn't work on Qt 5.11 previously (it now does).
Note it still does not work on Qt 5.10 (due to a Qt bug) and Qt < 5.9.2.
- Repeated escaping of entries in `qute://log` when refreshing page.
- The host blocker doesn't block 0.0.0.0 anymore.
- Crash when using :// as URL pattern.
- The `:buffer` completion now sorts tabs with indices >= 10 correctly again.
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | https://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser-announce