qutebrowser v0.1.1 released!
me at the-compiler.org
Mon Dec 29 00:01:11 CET 2014
I just uploaded v0.1.1 which comes with some minor improvements and a
lot of bugfixes for the bugs reported since v0.1 was out. The
Archlinux AUR package has been updated already.
Thanks to the following people who contributed since v0.1:
* Florian Bruhin
* John ShaggyTwoDope Jenkins
* Martin Zimmermann
* Larry Hynes
* Joel Torstensson
* Regina Hug
* Helen Sherwood-Taylor
The next release will probably be v0.2. You can find the list of
issues/requests targetted for v0.2 here:
Please keep the reports, feature requests, feedback and contributions
coming, you're all awesome! :)
* Windows releases are now built with Qt 5.4 which brings many improvements and bugfixes.
* Clean up and temporarily disable alias completion.
* Set window icon.
* Ask the user when downloading to an already existing file.
* Add a troubleshooting section to the FAQ.
* Display IPC errors to the user.
* Rewrite keymode handling to use only one mode which also fixes various bugs.
* Save version to state config.
* Set zoom to default instead of 100% with :zoom/=.
* Adjust page zoom if default zoom changed.
* Force tabs to be focused on :undo.
* Replace manual installation instructions on OS X with homebrew/macports.
* Add a network -> proxy-dns-requests option.
* Allow min-/maximizing of print preview on Windows.
* Add "Remove finished" to the download context menu
* Open and remove clicked downloads.
* Add a qutebrowser.ico file for Windows.
* Various documentation improvements.
* Various other small improvements and cleanups.
* Fix setting of QWebSettings (e.g. web fonts) with empty strings.
* Re-focus web view when leaving prompt/yesno mode.
* Handle :restart correctly with Python eggs.
* Handle an invalid cwd properly.
* Fix popping of a dead question in prompter.
* Fix AttributeError on config changes on Ubuntu.
* Don't treat things like "31c3" as IP address.
* Handle category being None in Qt message handler.
* Force-include pygments in freeze.py.
* Fix scroll percentage not updating on some pages like twitter.
* Encode Content-Disposition header name properly.
* Fix item sorting in NeighborList.
* Handle data being None in download read timer.
* Stop download read timer when reply has finished.
* Fix handling of small/big fuzzyval's in NeighborList.
* Fix crashes when entering invalid values in qute:settings.
* Abort questions in NetworkManager on destroyed.
* Fix height calculation of download view.
* Always auto-remove adblock downloads when done.
* Ensure the docs gets included in freeze.py.
* Fix crash with :zoom.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser