This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Tue Apr 28 06:42:50 CEST 2015
Last week v0.2 (and then v0.2.1 because of a packaging bug) was
finally released! Because of that I didn't write a weekly update
mail, but now another week passed already :)
Other than that this has been a rather quiet week :)
Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 10 commits to master and 16
commits to all branches. On master, 18 files have changed and there
have been 534 additions and 209 deletions.
1 Pull request merged by 1 person
1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
1 Issue closed by 1 person
2 Issues created by 1 person
- New commands `:message-info`, `:message-error` and
`:message-warning` to show messages in the statusbar, e.g. from an
- New `:debug-webaction` command to execute a WebAction for debugging.
- `QUTE_HTML` and `QUTE_TEXT` for userscripts now don't store the
contents directly, and instead contain a filename.
- `:spawn` now shows the command being executed in the statusbar, use
`-q`/`--quiet` for the old behavior.
- The webinspector now remembers its window geometry.
- Fixed searching for terms starting with a hyphen (e.g. `/-foo`)
- `--relaxed-config` now works for `keys.conf` as well
Under the hood
- More tests were converted to pytest.
- Some refactoring related to the @cmdutls.register decorator.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser