qutebrowser v0.1.2 released!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed Jan 14 21:40:03 CET 2015

Hi,

this release was already made past Saturday, but I didn't post an
annoucement yet as I was sick in bed over the past few days...

v0.1.2 is a bugfix-only release, with the bugfixes since v0.1.1
cherry-picked so they get out faster to people using non-git packages.

v0.2 will hopefully follow soon with some new features!

These are the changes since v0.1.1:

* Fix rare exception when a key is pressed shorly after opening a
  window
* Fix exception with certain invalid URLs like http:foo:0
* Work around Qt bug which renders checkboxes on OS X unusable
* Fix exception when a local files can't be read in :adblock-update
* Hide 2 more Qt warnings.
* Add !important to hint CSS so websites don't override the hint look
* Make init_venv.py work with multiple sip .so files.
* Fix splitting with certain commands with an empty argument (""/'').
* Uncheck sending of debug log by default when private browsing is on.
* Fix uppercase hints.
* Fix segfaults if another page is loaded while a prompt is open (SSL,
  javascript, ...)
* Fix exception with invalid ShellCommand config values.
* Add SSL info to version info.
* Replace unencodable chars (filesystem encoding) in download
  filenames.
* Remove hosts-file.net from blocker default lists.
* Fix user-stylesheet setting with an empty value.

Thanks to Error 800 and Matthias Lisin for contributing bugfixes for
this release!

Florian