This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Wed Jul 8 07:38:03 CEST 2015
Not too much interesting stuff this week, as I'm busy with preparing
for my EuroPython talk and other stuff.
Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 20 commits to master and 22
commits to all branches. On master, 20 files have changed and there
have been 871 additions and 303 deletions.
3 Pull requests merged by 2 people
3 Issues closed by 1 person
1 Issue created by 1 person
- The backspace default binding has been removed as it was annoying
when pressing backspace while accidentally not in insert mode.
- Scrolling now aborts when the beginning/end of the page has been
reached, which causes qutebrowser not to hang when doing something
- Downloading to a special file (FIFO, device, etc.) now asks for
confirmation as it could cause qutebrowser to hang.
Thanks to Carpetsmoker for the contribution!
- Adjusted scripts/importer.py to not show a warning with
Under the hood
- Various improvements for tests and new tests.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser