This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Thu Jul 16 19:02:49 CEST 2015
There still not too much going on as:
a) it's too hot to think
b) I was busy with my EuroPython talk
c) it's too hot to think
d) I'm working on some improvements to some tools qutebrowser
e) it's too hot to think
Development will probably get more interesting in August again :)
Excluding merges, 5 authors have pushed 15 commits to master and 29
commits to all branches. On master, 13 files have changed and there
have been 188 additions and 98 deletions.
2 Pull requests proposed by 2 people
3 Issues closed by 2 people
11 Issues created by 2 people
- Various user-friendlyness improvements and QtWebEngine support for
- link_pyqt.py was improved to hopefully work better on various
- The OS X-only tests now actually run under OS X.
- Fixed a crash when an invalid quickmark entry was found or an
invalid URL was given on startup.
Under the hood
- The tests were fixed on machines with non-english locales
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser