SSL errors, no certificate?

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Sat Jul 18 14:44:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

I switched over to qutebrowser from firefox, and so far everything works
well except for a website that I access daily from an email list.

When I click the link in the daily email, I get an error about 'this site
contains ssl errors' and 'no certificates found'.  When I set ssl-strict to
false, the site loads but I am not automatically logged in as usual.  This
site works as expected in firefox.

Could there be some certificate available to firefox (since I signed up for
this daily email in FF)? Or is there some other setting I'm missing?