Youtube (HTML5 player) doesn't go to fullscreen

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Mon Jul 20 22:21:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

When I go to any youtube video and try to make it fullscreen, nothing
happens.  The button that increases the video size (by moving the 'next
videos' bar) does work.

F11 makes the WM UI go away (even though there's not much to it :), but it
doesn't make the video fullscreen.  (I'm using the Awesome WM with Arch,
and I'm not using a compositor since I had issues with compton before)

Is there some setting I forgot to set or a dependency I didn't install?  I
noticed during the Arch AUR git installation I had to install python-pypeg
manually before makepkg -s would even run.