This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Wed Mar 25 07:16:58 CET 2015
I just noticed I totally forgot to send this week's updates on Monday.
Oh well, Wednesday it is then! :)
(from Wednesday to Wednesday)
Excluding merges, 6 authors have pushed 29 commits to master and 75
commits to all branches. On master, 34 files have changed and there
have been 1,186 additions and 778 deletions.
1 Release published by 1 person (v0.1.4)
1 Pull request merged by 1 person
1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
9 Issues closed by 1 person
6 Issues created by 2 people
- Queue messages shown in unfocused windows and show them when the
window is focused. This can be disabled by setting the new option
ui -> message-unfocused.
- New --relaxed-config argument which ignores unknown options (mainly
intended for debugging).
- New -R/--override-restore argument to not load a session even if one
- Clear rejected SSL questions when reloading page.
- Always open URLs given as argument in the foreground.
- Use state file to record which session to load instead of deleting
the default session.
- Workaround for Qt recording URLs to the icon database even when in
private mode, see the release annoucement for details.
- Remove colors -> completion.item.bg option which wasn't used
- Fix for starting qutebrowser via IPC without an URL not working as
- Handle unencodable file paths in config types correctly.
- Fix for stray about:blank tabs opening on some pages.
- Fix for crash when executing a delayed command (because of a
shadowed keybinding) and then unfocusing the window.
- Fix for crash when hinting on a page which doesn't have an URL yet.
- Handle statusbar messages before a window appears correctly.
Under the hood
- Simplify distro package output in earlyinit.py.
- Rename doc/HACKING.asciidoc to CONTRIBUTING.asciidoc so GitHub shows
it when creating issues/PRs.
- Various small updates to CONTRIBUTING.
- Reenable some pylint checks which caused issues in older versions.
- Enable python warnings earlier and even without --debug.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser