This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Tue Mar 31 09:11:10 CEST 2015
Another week without v0.2, but with some other updates and progress
There were some big changes about how virtualenvs and testing is
- init_venv.py and run_checks.py got deleted and replaced by tox.
If you used init_venv.py before, you now have to install tox and run
"tox -e mkvenv" instead.
- "Adopt pytest month" starts tomorrow and qutebrowser got accepted
and got two helpers (see ).
Thanks in advance to @nicoddemus and @hackebrot for hopefully making
creating tests for qutebrowser easier and more fun! :)
Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 40 commits to master and 59
commits to all branches. On master, 50 files have changed and there
have been 892 additions and 862 deletions.
2 Pull requests proposed by 2 people
11 Issues closed by 2 people
11 Issues created by 4 people
- Add a :tab-detach command to open the current tab in a new window.
- Implement zooming via Ctrl-Mousewheel.
This also adds a new input -> mouse-zoom-divider option to control
how much the page is zoomed when rotating the wheel.
- Add an option (content -> host-blocking-enabled) to enable/disable
- Improve error messages on invalid URLs.
- Show saved session with :session-save and add -q/--quiet argument.
- Add a -c/--clear argument to :session-load to close existing
- Fix starting with -c '' again...
- Fix rare exception when hinting (when webFrame is None).
- Fix exception on invalid quickmarks.
Under the hood
- Fix pep257 (docstring formatting) issues.
- Various changes for the migration to tox and pytest.
- Make setup.py work with python2.
- Various updates to CONTRIBUTING and INSTALL.
- Add a --pdb-postmortem argument to drop into the pdb debugger on
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser