This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Tue May 12 07:58:34 CEST 2015
I didn't send an update last week because there was nothing big going
on as I was busy with other things - but now it's time for another
Excluding merges, 4 authors have pushed 29 commits to master and 55
commits to all branches. On master, 36 files have changed and there
have been 1,279 additions and 998 deletions.
4 Pull requests merged by 4 people
2 Pull requests proposed by 2 people
8 Issues closed by 1 person
7 Issues created by 4 people
- There are now some example userscripts in misc/.
Thanks to Zach-Button for this contribution!
- Ctrl-M is now accepted as another alias for Ctrl-J/Enter.
Thanks to V155 for this contribution!
- geolocation/notification settings now support a 'yes' value to
always allow them.
- Entering hint mode while already hinting now switches automatically.
- `F` (:hint tab) now respects the background-tab setting.
- Proxy authentication credentials are now cached between tabs.
- The tab title is now handled correctly for pages without title.
Under the hood
- More tests were converted to pytest.
- Various refactorings.
- Various documentation improvements.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser