This week's qutebrowser updates

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue May 12 07:58:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I didn't send an update last week because there was nothing big going
on as I was busy with other things - but now it's time for another
update mail!

Overview
--------

Excluding merges, 4 authors have pushed 29 commits to master and 55
commits to all branches. On master, 36 files have changed and there
have been 1,279 additions and 998 deletions.

4 Pull requests merged by 4 people
2 Pull requests proposed by 2 people
8 Issues closed by 1 person
7 Issues created by 4 people

https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/pulse

Added
-----

- There are now some example userscripts in misc/.
  Thanks to Zach-Button for this contribution!

Changed
-------

- Ctrl-M is now accepted as another alias for Ctrl-J/Enter.
  Thanks to V155 for this contribution!
- geolocation/notification settings now support a 'yes' value to
  always allow them.
- Entering hint mode while already hinting now switches automatically.
- `F` (:hint tab) now respects the background-tab setting.

Fixed
-----

- Proxy authentication credentials are now cached between tabs.
- The tab title is now handled correctly for pages without title.

Under the hood

- More tests were converted to pytest.
- Various refactorings.
- Various documentation improvements.