This week's qutebrowser updates

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed May 27 06:19:48 CEST 2015

Hi,

Another rather small update mail, as I'm mainly busy with writing unit
tests for existing code - so probably there won't be many user-facing
changes in the next weeks, but after that I can be much more confident
about my changes not breaking any existing functionality :)

Overview
--------

Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 36 commits to master and 83
commits to all branches. On master, 15 files have changed and there
have been 256 additions and 102 deletions.

1 Pull request merged by 1 person
1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
4 Issues closed by 1 person

https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/pulse

Added
-----

- New setting `tabs -> mousewheel-tab-switching` to control mousewheel
  behavior on the tab bar.
  Thanks to Tobias Patzl for the contribution!

Changed
-------

- Small improvements when checking if an input is an URL or not.

Fixed
-----

- Fixed crash when downloading an URL without filename (e.g. magnet
  links) via "Save as...".

Under the hood

- Various small bugfixes which shouldn't have any impact but were
  discovered during testing.

Florian