Slow Qutebrowser

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Fri Oct 23 05:55:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

Today I was composing an email in Gmail when the browser slowed to the
point of being barely useable.  I took a screenshot of htop (username
redacted):

I closed qutebrowser and killed the remaining processes using htop, and now
qutebrowser is working at full speed again (though the swap hasn't fully
emptied yet).

I'm using qutebrowser-git on Arch, and I updated recently (though I didn't
see qutebrowser in the list of updates on the last update).

Is there anything in a recent update or something I might be inadvertently
doing that would cause this to happen?

Thanks,
Abe Baker