Gmail bug?

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Wed Jan 20 19:27:48 CET 2016

Renaming ~/.config/qutebrowser let me start v.4.1, but after logging into
gmail the same dragging problem happened, so it's not qutebrowser itself.

Interestingly enough, for me this problem now also happens in Firefox
(43.0.4).  Perhaps this has something to do with some other recently
updated package.