[qutebrowser] High DPI screens

wzhd dev at wzhd.org
Sat Jun 18 09:18:55 CEST 2016

I'm using qutebrowser on Surface Pro 3 running Arch Linux,
with QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR set to 2.  Qt 5 applications all work
well, including qutebrowser. Most webpages are normal, but there are a few
exceptions.
Texts in Telegram Web appear blurry:

https://i.imgur.com/hZ5ScyJ.png

I've come across several blogs where source code snippets have tiny
unreadable fonts, while everything in the page is normal. Sorry I can't
remember which they were at this moment.