qutebrowser and Github

Ryan Roden-Corrent ryan at rcorre.net
Fri Mar 11 03:08:43 CET 2016

I remember a while back a mail went around about qutebrowser having trouble with
Github's web UI. Has anyone tried contacting their support about this? I did,
and was told they couldn't repro it. I just waited figuring the problem would
sort itself out eventually, but it still hasn't. In particular, I need to launch
chromium every time I want to open a PR because the buttons and dropdowns don't
work in qutebrowser. For those that weren't following this, there _was_ a time
when it worked, but it hasn't for a while (months, maybe?).

-Ryan