qutebrowser and Github

Chris Salzberg chris at dejimata.com
Fri Mar 11 07:49:19 CET 2016

FWIW, I found that if I set my user-agent to the default github sort of
works, but still it's really sluggish when switching tabs and I find I
often have to reload the page to see what I want to see.

It's annoying that companies like Github who should know better make
their interface so dependent on your user-agent...

Looking forward to QtWebEngine!!! ;)