[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v0.8.3 released!
me at the-compiler.org
Sat Nov 5 23:45:18 CET 2016
I just released qutebrowser v0.8.3 with a handful of bugfixes:
- Fixed crash when doing `:<space><enter>`, another corner-case
introduced in v0.8.0
- Fixed `:open-editor` (`<Ctrl-e>`) on Windows
- Fixed crash when setting `general -> auto-save-interval` to a too
- Fixed crash when using hints on Void Linux.
- Fixed compatibility with Python 3.5.2+ on Debian unstable
- Compatibility with pdfjs v1.6.210
- `:bind` can now be used to bind to an alias (binding by editing
`keys.conf` already worked before)
- The command completion now updates correctly when changing aliases
- The tabbar now displays correctly with the Adwaita Qt theme
- The default `sk` keybinding now sets the commandline to `:bind`
- Fixed crash when closing a window without focusing it
This is a bugfix-only release, but hopefully a bigger one with a lot
of changes will follow somewhen in the next few weeks.
As usual, the source/Linux release is available, while Windows was
"Working on updates..." and OS X is rebuilding Qt because it was
broken somehow - so those will follow later.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser