[qutebrowser] ¿Prospects for · Issue #22 · (Set as default browser)?

Maurício Habert m2habert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:30:29 CEST 2016

¿Is the issue #22 (Set as default browser) the type of thing that is going
to be easier to attend with the migration to the QtWebEngine? Or is it
totally unrelated?

I really miss the funcionality: I have a dozen of OS based launcher /
scripts that prevent me of leaving Firefox and adopting QB as the main
browser...

(Thanks again, Florian, for this great software. Please don't take this as
a downer, I only ask as I'm begginin to notice that there's so few Mac
users on board (and I bet the Ubuntu crowd has more tools to circumvent
this basic bump) and, not knowing all the many variables in such a huge
project, I'd like to try to adjust accordingly...)