[qutebrowser] Crowdfunding campaign for new config system and per-domain settings
me at the-compiler.org
Tue Apr 18 15:27:42 CEST 2017
Like last year, I'd love to spend my summer holidays working full-time
on qutebrowser again!
This is why I started another crowdfunding - with the goal of finally
implementing the new config system:
In a nutshell, that means:
- There's a separate (optional) config file, which will never be touched
by qutebrowser, and is much better suited for people who prefer
editing their config by hand and/or managing it in a VCS like git.
- Many new possibilities for the config, like setting the backend
(QtWebKit/QtWebEngine), or other things which need to be available
early (like disabling canvas reading).
- The ability to set many settings for individual domains - such as
user-stylesheets for some pages (like Stylish).
- Much more powerful configuration (in Python).
- Many other configuration bugs and quirks which will be fixed along the
Like last year, you can get qutebrowser stickers and t-shirts by
contributing to the crowdfunding.
Please spread the word! :)
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser