[qutebrowser] "older version of Chrome"

Jay Kamat jaygkamat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:51:39 CET 2017

Hi Stephen,

As others have said, this can be probably be fixed by upgrading your
qtwebengine. I'm currently using qtwebengine 5.7.1 (chromium 49), and I
see the message on a fresh profile, but I don't notice anything else
wrong with google, so I'm personally fine with just ignoring the
message. Google is likely doing some user-agent sniffing and attempting
to get people with broken chrome installs to do a force-reinstall.

-Jay