[qutebrowser] "Stylish"-like plugin for qutebrowser

Paško Zdilar p.zdilar97 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 02:24:43 CEST 2017

Hello,

To keep it short - I like qutebrowser very much, and I would like to know
if it is possible to have another feature in it - something similar to
"Stylish" from chromium which allows users to add custom CSS styles for
frequently visited sites - mostly in order to change the bright background
to dark for late-night browsing.

I just want to check with you guys if it already exists, if someone is
working on it, or is it possible at all. I am a computer science student
and very passionate about programming so I would love to contribute if I
could.

Best regards