[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v0.11.1 released!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Oct 9 09:20:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that qutebrowser v0.11.1 has been released.
This just has a handful of small fixes compared to v0.11.0:

- Fixed empty space being shown after tabs in the tabbar in some cases.
- Fixed :restart in private browsing mode.
- Fixed printing on macOS.
- Closing a pinned tab via mouse now also prompts for confirmation.
- The "try again" button on error pages works correctly again.
- :spawn -u -d is now disallowed.
- :spawn -d shows error messages correctly now.

This will be the last release on the v0.11.x branch.

----------------

The next release (possibly already this week) will be v1.0.0 with many breaking
changes:

- The new config system
- The new completion, based on sqlite
- Dropping legacy support (old Qt/QtWebKit/Python versions)
- Making QtWebEngine the default backend

(Note that I decided per-domain settings won't be part of v1.0.0, to get the
new config out to people ASAP - but it'll come in v1.1.0!)

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org  | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
   GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072  | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc