[qutebrowser] Happy birthday, qutebrowser!

Richard Ottermanns ottermanns at bio5.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 14 11:10:31 CET 2018

Dear Florian,

happy birthday! I think everyone (who knows it) will agree that qutebrowser is one of the best pieces of software ever seen. And definitely the browser to go for. I have been struggling with dwb, uzbl and others for a long time and qutebrowser came as a true rescue. I am amazed how much ideas and power you and all the community have been spending since then. Thanks so much.

One thing that makes this project so special is the fact that it is always very close to the (command line loving) users. I hope that qutebrowser will always develop further, but stay close to its "less is more" philosophy.

Thanks a lot and keep on coding
Richard

--

Sent by myself using the Mutt mail client

***
Dr.rer.nat. Dipl.-Ing.
Richard Ottermanns
Institute for Environmental Research (Biology V)
Chair of Environmental Biology and Chemodynamics (UBC)
RWTH Aachen University
Worringerweg 1
D-52074 Aachen
Germany

Phone:  +49-241-8026688
Fax:    +49-241-88288182
e-mail: ottermanns(at)bio5(dot)rwth-aachen(dot)de
web:    www(dot)bio5(dot)rwth-aachen(dot)de/ro