[qutebrowser] Using Keepass

Jay Kamat jaygkamat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:52:07 CEST 2018

Hi Marco,

To add to Ryan's E-Mail, the userscript is made to fill passwords for the
current URL. It searches the Keepass DB for urls which are similar to the one
being browsed currently and displays them through dmenu. Once an entry is
selected, it attempts to fill in the username and password if those fields are
filled out.

> I'd like to use Keepass with Qutebrowser for autocompletion or simply for
> consulting, how can I do?

I'm not sure how keepass could be used for autocompletion or consulting (I
don't know what those mean, sorry)!

For simple password filling though, the userscript should fullfill your needs.
Let me know if you have any issues with the userscript, and I can try to get
those resolved.

-Jay