[qutebrowser] Editing and re-loading quickmarks

Bearcat M. Şándor bearcatsandor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:57:05 CEST 2018

Cool, thanks for the link to the pull.  My issue isn't editing them so much
(i always have multiple terminals open anyhow with vim under my paws), but
how to refresh the list of marks while qutebrowser is running. In fact, it
would be a great to be able to reload all configs that way, but this is
probably a qtwebengine issue, and not a qutebrowser issue, yes?  Is that
what config-source does, but it just doesn't read quickmarks/bookmarks as
part of the config?

--
Bearcat M. Şándor
Feline Soul Systems LLC