[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v1.2.0 released with per-domain settings and more!

Michael Keyes mgkeyes at vigovproductions.net
Fri Mar 16 13:37:00 CET 2018

Hey Florian,

Sorry for late reply, things have been a bit hectic lately! That
solution sounds ideal, but as far as I can tell "config-unset" doesn't
actually take the "-u" option in this release. That means I'd have to
use "config-cycle" instead, which would not have the desired effect if I
for some reason ran the command again within the five minutes.

This isn't really a big deal. I mean, I can re-disable it myself after
five minutes anyway! Still, time-delayed per-URL script enabling is a
browser feature I've seen suggested elsewhere, so it'd be cool to be
able to do it in qutebrowser in a neat way. :)

Michael

--
Michael

GPG PubKey: https://www.vigovproductions.net/pubkey.asc (Fingerprint: FAFA F12C 4440 460A 89D0 A67F 8D31 13F7 D36F 833C)