[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v1.5.1 released
me at the-compiler.org
Wed Oct 10 09:08:32 CEST 2018
I just released qutebrowser v1.5.1 with a couple of bugfixes, most of
them regressions introduced in v1.5.0:
- Flickering when opening/closing tabs (as soon as more than 10 are open) on
- PDF.js is now bundled again with the macOS/Windows release.
- PDF.js is now searched in the correct path (if not installed system-wide)
instead of hardcoding `~/.local/share/qutebrowser`.
- Improved logging for PDF.js resources which fail to load.
- Crash when closing a tab after doing a search.
- Tabs appearing when hidden after e.g. closing tabs.
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | https://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser