[qutebrowser] Log in to Google Account using qutebrowser

Denis Khizhniak 4denis.kh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:22:14 CET 2019

Thank you, Florian, a really comprehensive answer.

I am not really bothered about my security as I have nothing to hind. I
like the way Google lets me save and substitute my credentials for plenty
of web resources and across multiple devices. Otherwise, it would not be a
problem for me with accessing my Google Account on qutebrowser.
I mean Google makes my life easier sometimes and would like to retain his
help. At the same time, I like the simplicity and the vim-like nature of
qutebrowser.

Anyway, the information that you've shared is quite interesting and
helpful. Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Denis Khizhniak