[qutebrowser] new protocols

Patric Schmitz bzk0711 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 13:07:47 CET 2019

Hi,

could it be sufficient to define a search engine for this? So create an
entry in c.url.searchengines in your config.py like

'doi': 'https://doi.org/{}',

which will allow you to just write

doi ...

in the address line? It won't be possible to click URL links of the form
you mentioned, but maybe that's enough for your usecase?

Best,
Patric