[qutebrowser] qutebrowser and different dpi settings

Stefan Tatschner stefan at rumpelsepp.org
Mon Sep 16 08:53:53 CEST 2019

Hi folks,

I am using qutebrowser on the sway window manager. My laptop
has a HDPI display and thus I am used to scaling this particular
output. If I move qutebrowser between differently scaled outputs,
qutebrowser does not recognize the dpi change and looks blurry.

Is there a command to trigger rerendering the window contens of
qutebrowser with updated dpi settings? Right now, I have to
restart qutebrowser in order to update the dpi settings.

Stefan