[qutebrowser] About plugins or Add-on

Joey Goodwell joeygoodwell66 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:07:37 CEST 2020

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. What am I trying to do is
that I need to enable/install a plugin or add-on to view the web page
correctly.And the add-on is available for other browsers but I really want
to use it on " qutebrowser ". I am just a normal linux end-user and no
advanced-level user or no programmer.But I will try my best to do as
you suggested.Thank you so much, again.