[qutebrowser] Given the process ID, can I find out the loaded URL?

Nicholas Schwab qutebrowser at nicholas-schwab.de
Thu Dec 31 11:49:10 CET 2020

Hi,

regarding finding out in which qt-version the commit is in: With

git tag --contains=<COMMIT>

you can list all tags that include a specific commit. qt (as many other
repos) tag their repo with the corresponding version at each release. Of
course, this only works when you have cloned the repo locally.
Otherwise, I think the easiest is to compare the commit date to the list
of tags manually (you can find the tags here
https://codereview.qt-project.org/gitweb?p=qt/qtwebengine.git;a=tags )

As you would say in my language: A good slide into the new year!

Nicholas