[qutebrowser] Run userscript in prompt mode

Patrick me at mail.patrickpichler.xyz
Thu Feb 6 10:55:07 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm currently trying to implement a basic password manager
userscript. I got it working like a charm for normal and
input mode, but failed with prompt mode.

When executing the userscript with a keybinding it seems to
only run, after the prompt window closes. I also tried running
the background script with `-d`, but without success.

Is there currently any limitation on running userscripts in
prompt mode? Can I even insert text from a userscript in
prompt mode? I did read the official documentation on userscripts
but didn't see anything mentioned there (I might have missed it).

Thanks.

Patrick.