[qutebrowser] Accidentally enabled javascript for all URLs

Javier Ayres javierayres at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 21:53:19 CET 2020

Hi everybody.

I use qutebrowser with javascript disabled and I enable it on a per
domain basis with "tSH". Lately I was noticing that some banners were
appearing on my local newspaper's website, which I have never allowed
to run javascript, and decided to check my autoconfig.yml to discover
this line under content.javascript.enabled: '*://*/*': true.

Is it possible that hitting "tSH" at the wrong time can add this
allow-everything line to content.javascript.enabled?