[qutebrowser] Feature request and bug

Andy Ashley andy.ashley at sky.com
Thu Jun 11 02:00:55 CEST 2020

I have a feature request: to be able to delete storage when closing
qutebrowser.
The directories:
.cache/qutebrowser/webengine/Cache/
.local/share/qutebrowser/webengine/Service Worker
in particular grow very large. It's difficult to know what I can safely
delete.

Memory use has also increased (and keeps increasing the longer
qutebrowser is running). I've only noticed it since Qt5.15, but I run
out of memory after 2 days of qutebrowser open, would go a week without
noticing before.

Using Arch Linux, Xfce desktop, qutebrowser with webengine backend.