[qutebrowser] Sharing sessions between machines

J Pablo Navarro elfio at hiperones.es
Tue Jun 30 11:27:11 CEST 2020

Hi there!

Is there a way to share sessions between different machines? Other option I'd
like would be to peak into other session and copy/move tabs from machine A to
machine B.

My usecase involves a laptop for being in the move and a desktop while I'm at
home, so sometimes I'd like to rescue a few tabs I left opened in my laptop.
The sync-side wouldn't be an issue if I can export a list through a shared
Nextcloud account, maybe syncthing or even ssh.

So in the end, maybe what I'm asking for is a way to export a session to a file
or if there is such a file already in my disk.

Cheers and thank you for this wonderful piece of software,
Pablo.