[qutebrowser] Automatically enabling passthrough mode on certain websites

Erazem Kokot contact at erazem.eu
Fri May 1 16:54:27 CEST 2020

Hi,

Is it possible to either enable passthrough mode on certain websites or
to disable certain key combinations/commands on those websites?

Alternative solutions/recommendations would also work, but the general
scenario is this: I want to have Discord (discordapp.com) pinned in
qutebrowser and be able to use it like I would on something like
Firefox, where I could just start typing without having to remember to
press Ctrl+V to enter passthrough mode.

Regards,
Erazem Kokot