[qutebrowser] Adblock not working properly with local files

Paulo Silva de Alíbano pauloalibano at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 18:18:12 CEST 2020

Many thanks for guiding me there, Florian, I've never been in a mailing list before. I apologize in advance if I make any more blunder. About your reply:

Indeed, after prepending "www." to the address, it worked. However, I'm afraid that means that lists from Disconnect (to be found in <https://github.com/disconnectme/disconnect-tracking-protection>) cannot be reliably used, because they usually do not include subdomains. A more sensitive example is <lh3.googleusercontent.com>, that does not get blocked, although <googleusercontent.com> figures in the list. Is there any way to make Qutebrowser parse the list and block a match even if "lower" subdomains differ?