[qutebrowser] Web MIDI support ?

John Lane john at lane.uk.net
Tue Nov 24 16:04:28 CET 2020

Thanks for the quick response Florian!

It looks like it works in Chromium, indeed. It does for me too, but it
doesn't work for me with a device attached. It looks like it detects the
device but it gets no data. The Firefox example does work, however.

Good to hear you've heard of this and that there is an open bug with
QtWebEngine. Hopefully it's a simple fix for them. In the meantime, I
can use Firefox when I need this functionality.

If you ever want a tester for this with actual hardware, let me know!

Thanks,
John