[qutebrowser] Dependabot pull requests in qutebrowser forks

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Oct 2 20:39:15 CEST 2020

Hey,

On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 12:40:21PM -0300, Javier Ayres wrote:
> Has any of you started getting pull requests from Dependabot in your
> qutebrowser fork repository? These are supposedly disabled for forks
> (and I double checked) but this month I got two already.

That's odd... Can you check whether you can disable them similar to
what's documented here:
https://docs.github.com/en/free-pro-team@latest/github/administering-a-repository/enabling-and-disabling-version-updates#enabling-version-updates-on-forks

If that doesn't work, I suggest you contact GitHub Support, they're
usually quite helpful in my experience.

Please let me know how things go - I've thought about disabling it
again as it doesn't really work like I want it to, and this might just
be the final straw.

Florian

--
me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP) | https://www.qutebrowser.org